Friday, February 3, 2012

I found out that one of my good friends from highschool died, i was not there for the funeral?

i am trying to find his grave cite but i dont know where to look. i would really like to leave flowers or something. he was a good friend
I found out that one of my good friends from highschool died, i was not there for the funeral?
check the internet in the town that he lived in, in the newspaper's obtituaries. Or, check websites for local funeral homes. some funeral homes have a list of the names that had or will have a service. in the obituary it will list where the graveside is. Or, just google your friends name in quotation marks and the town he lived in and you might find something out there. I'm sorry for your loss of your friend.
Nanny Source

No comments:

Post a Comment