Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My grandma died :( Some advise please.?

My grandma passed away last week, I was really, really close to her, so I'm really devestated about this, she passed away from cancer. I'm writing a card for her funeral flowers which wil be on her flowers and everybody will read, and I'd like some ideas of what to put... So far i've got "Grandma, You didn't deserve any of this - Missing you so much, love you" but i'd like to write abit more, any help anyone? Would really mean alot to me. thanks.
My grandma died :( Some advise please.?
Just tell her about the good times you two had together. I should because my great-grandma passed away a few weeks ago.
Reply:You should think about your relationship with your Grandma. It will come to you as you reflect on how beautiful and special she was. No one can really tell you what to say because no one knows how much you truly loved her but you really. Say what your heart feels for her and that will be a beautiful memorial to her. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment