Monday, January 30, 2012

Funeral and a girlfriend?

My girlfriends grandfather recently passed and i said i was going to try as best i could to make it to the funeral to support her. I live two hrs away and if i go to the funeral i will miss two very important college classes that are covering the material on the midterms that i dont understand that i cannot afford to miss. I want to be there for her but i feel that in doing so i will fail my tests. What should i do? I sent her and her mother flowers and apparently that was not good enough. I have expalined this to her a million times and she is pissed and apparently her mother is appauled.
Funeral and a girlfriend?
Sounds like your girlfriend and her mom are both selfish. Take care of yourself here or you will regret it.
Reply:After youve done your tests...tell her you will drive over and see them both...if that isnt good enough...time to move on..me thinks...
  • revlon hair dye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment