Friday, January 27, 2012

There have to be some dried flower experts out there!!?

I have a few flowers from my grandma's funeral and a motivational quote that she enjoyed very much that I would like to frame. The flowers have already been pressed and are ready to be framed but I can't seem to find too much information on how to frame it. I wanted to do a small window box because I have hanging dried flowers as well. Does anyone know how I can make my crafts project into a beautiful memorabilia? I can't seem to find any real useful information online or at craftstore sites.
There have to be some dried flower experts out there!!?
I LIVE IN WICHITA I TOOK MINE TO A STORE THAT DOES THAT STUFF AND NOW I HAVE BOTH MY GRANDMAS AND MY GRANDPA FLOWERS TOGETHER AND HER EARINGS AND HIS CUFF LINKS AND THIER WEDDING PIC AND LAST PIC EVER TAKEN TOGETHER IN A PIC BOX AND I LOVE IT ALL THOUGH IT COST A LOT I WOULDNT CHANGE IT FOR NOTHING MAYBE SEE IF YOUR TOWN HAS A PLACE LIKE THAT WHERE YOU LIVE (ALTHOUGH) I DIDNT PRESS MINE I HAD THEM DRIED AT THE STORE GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment